Employment and Volunteering
The operation of The Centre for Abuse and Trauma Therapy is possible through the dedicated efforts of thoughtful volunteers. We would like to thank our supporters and volunteers for their assistance and ongoing contributions to the Centre.
Volunteer Wait List
If you would like to sign up for the volunteer wait list, we will be in touch with you in a few months to let you know when our next volunteer information session will be scheduled. To sign up, please go to our contact us page and let us know what you are interested in, and how much time you can dedicate.
What are YOU Interested in?
Volunteering is about you, just as much as it is about us. Let us know if you would be interested in one of the following areas:
- Office Administrative Support - support needed Mon-Fri from 9-5, and a few evenings through the week
- Fundraising Support - assisting with planning, researching, managing, and staffing fundraising events
- Proposal Writing - help us with writing proposals for funding
- Soliciting Donations - help the Centre gather donations towards therapy for those that can't afford it
- Public Relations Liaison - help us keep connected with the community, promote events and awareness of our services
Become a Fundraiser
Did you know that 75% of our clients can't afford therapy without the sliding scale subsidy? We support the subsidy program through donations and fundraising - YOU can help!
Canada Helps offers tools to our supporters to create personal fundraising pages. If you don't have the resources to donate, help us find others who can!
What a massive difference you can make to people in our community in need.